Saturday, October 18, 2008

Waffle Breakfast

We hadn't coooked breakfast in a long while, so we decided to try out the new waffle iron that I got for my bridal shower. Tim was in charge of the waffles while I made the eggs. I decided to make scrambled eggs with a mix of shredded cheese and ham. It actually turned out pretty good.

Tim did a great job making the waffles. There must have been something wrong with the recipe though as the first waffle overflowed in the iron. Once he figured out the right amount to put, it was all good. A very yummy breakfast. :)

My plate.

Tim's plate.

4 comments:

Sherry said...

nice! waffles are yummy... did u make the waffles from scratch?

runhikeplay said...

yup, he made it from scratch. :)

Sherry said...

cool! i might have to get the recipe.

Tim Hanks said...

the recipe is the really simple one that came in the instruction manual.