Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Daily Walk

Every work day (well most work days) I go for a walk during my lunch hour. The only instances I don't walk is if I'm having lunch with coworkers or if it's raining so hard and windy out that my umbrella goes inside out. Anyway, I actually had my camera in my purse so I thought I'd share pictures of my daily route. It changes here and there due to the traffic lights and efficient walking, but I always end up down at the waterfront. My route takes me my from my office, down to Harbor Steps and to the Waterfont. From the waterfront, I go north all the way to the Edgewater hotel and back. Below are images from my route today.

I often see cruise ships at Pier 66. I believe many of them go to Alaska.


According to Google Maps walking directions, my route is around 2 miles round trip. :)

1 comment:

Tim Hanks said...

that looks like a nice day. hope we keep getting them as winter approaches. :)