Sunday, March 22, 2009

Vegfest & March Madness 3/21/09

Yesterday, Tim and I volunteered at Vegfest at the Seattle Center Exhibition Hall. I had heard about it from a coworker and I thought it would be a fun event to volunteer at. It turned out pretty nicely in that we volunteered for a shift from 10am-2pm and since Tim wanted to watch the Husky vs. Purdue game, we went straight to Sport Restaurant & Bar in Fischer Plaza across from the Seattle Center. Vegfest itself was pretty fun. During breaks, we got to try out all the food. My favorites were the tofu (flavored) and donuts from Mighty-O’s

IMG_9463

Volunteering at Vegfest.

IMG_9464

I was in charge of passing out samples of Soymilk.

IMG_9465 

Tim at the Sports Bar watching the Huskies. We were both disappointed when they lost to Purdue. :(

1 comment:

Sherry said...

nice, i went to the mighty-o's donuts website and they look yummy!