Monday, March 30, 2009

More Birthday Celebrations

On my actual birthday, I got these wonderful flowers from Tim. :)

IMG_9466 And for dinner we went to one of my favorite restaurants. :p

rr A few days later, my coworkers surprised me with a little celebration. They got me a balloon and we all had some cake. it was really nice of them.

DSC_0004 cake On Friday night, had dinner with my “special” friends at Lombardi’s in Ballard. I had never been there, but it was good Italian food. Below is a pic of us at Jovanna’s afterwards. This week we received great news that we got into the San Francisco Nike 1/2 marathon in October. I really couldn’t believe we got in, since this is my 3rd year trying to get an entry for the run. I was shocked when I found out because I really didn’t think we would get in. It’s really cool though. Anyway, here we are at jovanna’s planning for the trip.

IMG_9472 With the help of Skype we had a couple people teleconference from St. Louis and Iraq.

No comments: