Thursday, March 19, 2009

Surprise Baby Shower 3/17/09

Yesterday the Customer Service Branch threw me a surprise baby shower. It was my last day in the branch before I went back to the Director’s Office so it was a very nice surprise. They did an awesome job of putting the whole thing together without my knowledge. They were also very generous. They got Tim and I a baby carrier from REI, along with some baby clothes, a book, and a couple of gift cards. What a great group! I am very happy that I got to spend 9 months with such nice people. :)

Picture_034

My reaction entering the conference room.

Picture_035

Surprised and taking it all in.

Picture_040

Opening the big gift.

Picture_044

Baby carrier from REI.

Picture_046

Clothesline of baby clothes.

Picture_047 Picture_049

Rita (above) & Nicole the party planners.

Picture_048

Time to eat. :)

2 comments:

Sherry said...

cool!

Tim Hanks said...

That was so nice of everyone!!!!