Sunday, September 14, 2008

DMV, deck, & Bday Celebration for Patricia

I woke up early this morning to go to the DMV to get my license changed to Sharon Regala Hanks. I couldn't believe the line at the DMV this morning in Bothell. I wanted to get there before it opened at 8:30am. When I got there around 8:15, there was already a line from the entrance that curved to the back of the building. Crazy! Anyway, it's now official on my license. :) I've still got to go to Social Security on Monday but after that and my passport (the major documents) I'll be set.

Later that morning, both Mom and Dad came over. Tim and Dad stained the deck while mom and I observed. They did a great job. :)



After the deck, we did some errands and found our way to Southcenter Mall for Patricia's birthday celebration at Red Robin.

Below is the wonderful cake Amabelle made. I thought it was really cool how she decorated it. Very professional looking. She did an awesome job!



It was nice to see Tyler too. He's so cute!



Here's the birthday girl and family. Happy 16th Birthday Patricia!!

No comments: