Saturday, November 10, 2012

Trenton half

Did the Trenton Half today. Awesome run and I even got my best time. I was so happy, and couldn’t believe I got under two hours again and shaved over 3 minutes from my Philly Rock and Roll half time. The course was nice. We ran over two bridges, through a nice park that had a big hill and ended in Trenton Thunder Stadium. The hill was tough when I got to it but it was nice having that challenge. I thought the best part was finishing in the Stadium because we ran all the bases and the finish line ended at home plate.

My chip time - 01:55:27

2012-11-10 13.22.23  2012-11-13 13.55.37

Here’s a video of me at the finish:

Tim was sick in the morning, so they weren’t at the run. This is what I came home to. :p

1 comment:

Burun Estetiği said...

Good post. Glad to know about the offer.
Burun Estetiği